Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function.
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
- Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Diagnose problems and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Formulate and update departmental policies and procedures
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance.
- Ability to travel
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of business process or data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Project management experience preferred.