|Reference # : ||17-05195
||Title : ||IT Architect|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date : ||12/18/2017
| Description |
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Provides the highest level of infrastructure technical expertise and project leadership in the department. Designs and develops technical and business initiatives and strategies in order to support the infrastructure department and IS goals. Develops an understanding of the Auto Club Group (ACG) business strategy and competitive environment to ensure technology solutions align with business requirements. Provides recommendations to senior management regarding new technology, design and system enhancements. Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures.
Develops work plans and estimates for complex projects and ensures that project teams remain on schedule and within budget. Monitors risks to ensure the operations integrity of each release throughout the implementation cycle. Develops and maintains vendor relationships.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or eight to ten years relevant technical and analytical experience.
Requirements include the same as previous in job family plus strong technical, analytic, design and development experience.
Extensive experience in/with:
- ServiceNow certification
- Minimum 2 years ServiceNow development experience
- Experience developing in the ITSM space
- ServiceNow Orchestration experience
- ServiceNow Discovery experience
- ServiceNow Business mapping experience
- ServiceNow Asset management experience
- ServiceNow CMDB experience
Strong knowledge of:
- Developing and implementing multiple architecture frameworks, models and integrated strategies to support enterprise requirements
- Use of leading edge tools and model based development
- Vendor management to ensure resource requirements and timelines are met
- Monitoring risk and ensuring the operation integrity of each release throughout the project implementation cycle
- Multi-faceted technology architectures
- Technical strategic and tactical enterprise project management
- Developing business plans for technology initiatives
Strong leadership experience including:
- Complex tactical infrastructure technology
- Security and control procedures
- Providing technical consultation, mentoring and training to less senior staff
- Providing technical knowledge and leadership to project teams/technical project maintenance teams
Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
More information about the job
Are you open to sponsorship? Yes
This position is: Backfill
Is there a possibility to work remote? Yes
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? Yes
Does this position have direct reports? No
Who does this position report to? Manager-Process Re-Engineering
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Developing and implementing multiple architecture frameworks, models and integrated strategies to support enterprise requirements Use of leading edge tools and model based development Vendor management to ensure resource requirements and timelines are met Monitoring risk and ensuring the operation integrity of each release throughout the project implementation cycle Multi-faceted technology architectures Technical strategic and tactical enterprise project management Developing business plans for technology initiatives Strong knowledge of: Complex tactical infrastructure technology Security and control procedures
What are the nice-to-have skills?
ServiceNow certification · Minimum 2 years ServiceNow development experience · Experience developing in the ITSM space · ServiceNow Orchestration experience · ServiceNow Discovery experience · ServiceNow Business mapping experience · ServiceNow Asset management experience · ServiceNow CMDB experience
- Drive project solutions and hold project team members accountable for the successful achievement of solutions