|Reference # : ||18-00179
||Title : ||Cyber Intel Support Manager|
Fort Belvoir, VA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||9 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/05/2018 / 08/05/2018
| Description |
US Citizenship required
The Cyber Client Support Manager will be responsible for the management of intelligence and operations support services and associated staff. May also be responsible for oversight of the intelligence and operations training. The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Advanced Defense Services business area supporting critical Cyberspace Operations program such as the Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) whose mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, and Cyberspace Operations as authorized, or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to its adversaries.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Maintains smooth operation of multi-user Client systems, including coordination with network administrators.
2. Setup administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, tune system performance, install system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
3. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
4. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
5. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
6. Provide OSINT collection, analysis, production, and dissemination of publically available information to enable situational understanding of cyberspace threats to networks and equities.
7. Provide reporting on I&W and supports operational planning efforts.
8. Develop and maintain a running intelligence estimate and common intelligence picture synchronized with the common operations picture to enable the planning and execution of full-spectrum cyberspace operations.
9. Conduct OSINT research and queries in target language and English.
10. Translate multimedia (audio and text) products from target language into English.
11. Write intelligence reports and products in accordance with ICD 206 standards.
12. Apply OSINT tradecraft to mitigate attribution and analysis to complex problems.
13. Develop strategies to satisfy collection management OSINT taskings.
14. Provide SIGINT collection, analysis, production, and dissemination of signals intelligence to enable situational understanding of cyberspace threats to networks and equities. 15. Monitor and develop target sets across multiple communications technologies.
16. Build analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
17. Understand multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, internet routing, multiple communications protocols and analyze technical data.
18. Evaluate information, identify alternate means of communication and run complex queries.
19. Provide guidance creating better queries and how to use different tools.
20. Review information from other data streams.
21. Perform Dialed Number Recognition (DNR) and Digital Network Intelligence (DNI). Analyze importance of selectors and tie to targets of interest.
22. Work with other elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find new collection.
23. Client alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
24. Evaluate leads for tasking and assist in the creation of collection plans and prioritization.
25. Process and develop SIGINT Geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines and recognize the convergence of circuit based and packet based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet based tasking and targeting.
26. Develop strategies to satisfy collection management SIGINT taskings.
Additional Job Details:Basic Qualifications:
1. Must possess a Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science and a minimum of 9 years of specialized experience.
2. Must possess a minimum of 5 years directly related to program management.
3. Must possess a current, active, TS/SCI w/CI Poly and maintain this clearance level.
4. Must possess/obtain a current U.S. Passport and be willing and able to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations as required.
5. Must have demonstrated success in leading and developing cross functional teams
6. Must have experience working at a strategic command headquarters for at least five years, directly in support of Defensive Cyber and or Information Operations (DCO/IO).
7. Must be able to support fast turn operations with occasional overnight and weekend hours as needed.
8. Must have experience in working with government customers, and fluent in all aspects of government and corporate communications media to include all MS Office products, MS Project and must have complete abilities in preparing proposals, cost estimation, and technical writing.
9. Must be a self-starter with the ability to provide vision to the entire team.
10. Must have ITIL, DOD 8570.01-M, IA workforce certification: IAM-III required.
11. Must be a U.S. Citizen.