|Reference # : ||17-04821
||Title : ||IT Project Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/28/2017
| Description |
Seeking a Senior IT Project Manager for a 6
-12 month contract engagement (potentially longer for the right individual). A successful candidate will be expected to provide project management expertise and manage approved projects under the PMO structure and deliver them on-time and on-budget. You will be working directly with the Applications, Development, and Infrastructure teams to establish and manage day to day project activities that have direct impacts on internal and external customers. You must also be able to effectively communicate with individuals ranging from highly technical to executive leadership.
- Manage IT projects with primary focus on data migration, system enhancements and system implementations.
- Ability to follow a formal PMO process and associated templates.
- Coordinate schedules (meetings, testing, training, and implementation) and establish key milestones.
- Identify resource requirements and acquire the appropriate resources in a timely manner to support project activities.
- Track and report project status to the PMO and impacted stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years of experience managing IT Projects from initiation to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT Project Management or Business Technology preferred; combination of education and equivalent work experience considered in lieu of degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred or similar work experience
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and own all aspects of the project
- Ability to build rapport with all stakeholders quickly
- Ability to work in a fast paced, “think on your feet” team environment
- Ability to handle and mitigate stressful environments
- Proven technical & project management skills (Waterfall/Agile)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Visio
- Data Warehouse integration