|Reference # : ||17-04682
||Title : ||Program Manager|
San Jose, CA
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/30/2017 / 08/30/2018
| Description |
# Need experience in big data or cloud architecture to support Office of Program management
- This person will manage programs or projects involving department and cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of various technologies, features, and services.
- They will plan and direct schedules, monitor the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, and organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project to be on schedule.
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience should include 7-10 years or more of experience in technology /business projects, including program/project management experience managing multiple large, multi-disciplinary cross-functional projects.
- Experience must include responsibilities such as planning and managing overall schedule(s), priorities, issues, communication with key clients and project stakeholders, risk management, and the drive necessary to move the project towards successful completion. The role will involve managing the relationship between the enterprise project management requirement with cross-functional teams comprised of team members from various departments under very tight and overlapping schedules. Coordinate with other groups in Adobe to develop schedules and deliver technology. This position requires an energetic, experienced self-starter with a history of successful major programs or projects and increasing levels of responsibility. The position requires engagement with all levels within the business as a facilitator and champion; to plan, organize, track and communicate.
- Ideal candidate has proven ability to develop detailed plans for complex projects that involve challenging requirements, multiple office locations and hard deadlines as well as deep understanding of project management principles. Experience with incremental development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum preferred.· Bachelor's / Master degree and associated PM and other certification.