This is not designed to be a list of all tasks undertaken but an outline record of the main responsibilities (5 to 10 maximum). These are indicative of the role and as such the job holder is expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant in nature, level and grade.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and drive a customer-first mindset through product management team and the broader enterprise.
- Plans and coordinates resources and capabilities required to design new or change existing service.
- Ensures that appropriate service designs / SDPs are developed and handed over to transition processes thru Product Engineering and SD&R.
- Ensures that design of process, services, information, technology and metrics meet both business and customer requirements.
- Improves effectiveness and efficiency of the service design processes and activities.
- Develop, Create and own Service Design Packages detailing key service requirements, design & technical details, transition & testing policies & plans, required operational skills & artefacts.
- Responsible for supporting product management and engineering teams in delivering service designs by ensuring requirements are fully gathered in accordance to SungardAS Product Development Lifecycle.
- Ensure a consistent approach to designing new or changed services is adopted throughout the lifecycle.
- Ensure the right resources and capabilities are identified to build a Service Design Package to help support the delivery of a service into operation.
- Identify and manage process issues, problems and improvement opportunities.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company's values.