Responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to projects, maintenance activities and taking ownership of the quality of one or more applications while conducting Quality Assurance development processes, developing test solutions, and assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Assurance best practices and testing standards. Analyzes business requirements for completeness, testability and develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data and will carry out the Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
1. Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
2. Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different types of testing activities.
3. Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
4. Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
5. Partners with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
6. Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test activities utilizing various tools such as Client Quality Center/Application lifecycle Management.
7. Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
*Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
*Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time. *Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
*Basic knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
5-7 years of experience in the Information Services field, focusing on Quality Assurance activities and testing.
Minimum 5 years experience with Quality Assurance processes and testing methodologies.
Additional Job details.
?Experience in Mainframe batch, online and batch-online integration testing
?Experience in testing loan/lease Servicing systems
?Strong experience in creating mainframe test batch cycles
?Strong experience in designing and developing test data
?Experience in Integration and E2E testing
?Experience in waterfall methodology /SDLC Deliverables
?Experience in banking services preferred.
?Strong experience in creating Test strategies, test plan, test cases, and test progress, test summary, RMTs.
?Strong QC experience.
?Database testing experience
?Travel required to San Ramon, CA first couple weeks once on boarded