|Reference # : ||18-00005
||Title : ||Full Stack Software Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/02/2018
| Description |
|Looking for an exceptional Full Stack Software Developer to join our client's team!|
We need an experienced and seasoned developer who acts as a champion and advocate for software development best practices. You must have the demonstrated ability to work under pressure and strive to make an impact by enabling others to succeed.
- Be part of a close-knit, dynamic, lean development team working on ReadySet®, the industry-leading employee health software solution.
- Build and maintain RESTful web services using Java Spring and OpenJPA. Help architect and build our next generation of services.
- Use Angular 2 and ExtJS (4.x-6.x) to build compelling, intuitive, and responsive user interfaces. Build reusable and aesthetically pleasing components for entering and displaying data. Modify themes and use Ajax to interact with backend services.
- Compose optimal queries, design tables, and code efficient functions and procedures against Oracle databases.
- Collaborate with other team members to architect new features and solve issues.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years building enterprise web applications
- Java, ideally Spring and JPA (OpenJPA, Hibernate, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, SasS
- SQL, any flavor (Oracle, mySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Oracle databases
- Version control systems, especially Git
- Lean, Agile, or similar development methodologies
- Basic project management principles
- Web Application Security (OWASP)
- SaaS companies
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, productive environment
- Attention to detail and creating clean, readable, well-tested code
- Enthusiasm to learn and improve
- Good communication and organizational skills
- A positive, cooperative, can-do attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred