|Reference # : ||17-04156
||Title : ||Big Data|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/23/2017
| Description |
Job Title: Big Data
Job Location: Nj & TX
Job Description :
- The Data Lake engineer should come from the background of a Big Data Architect. The position will be in support of data management, ingestion, and client consumption. This individual has an absolute requirement to be well versed in Big Data fundamentals such as HDFS and YARN. More than a working knowledge of Hive is required with understanding of partitioning/reducer size/block sizing/etc.
- Preferably, the candidate has a strong knowledge of Spark on either Python or Scala.
- Good Spark knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of other industry ETL tools (including No SQL) such Cassandra/Drill/Impala/etc. is a plus.
- They should of 1 year exp. in these technologies implemented in cloud (AWS).So they should have the associated cloud experience in AWS.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks, decisive with strong leadership qualities, flexible in work schedules and possess good communication skills.
- Skills/Qualifications: BE, BTech, MCA, Worked on Informatica PowerCenter, and other informatica products. Should have Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication