|Reference # : ||17-03987
||Title : ||SAP Production & Revenue Accounting Business Partner|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/24/2017
| Description |
|This role works closely with upper management to ensure enterprise software is supported and implemented according to agreed upon standards and that change management, SDLC and project management structures are adhered to throughout the lifecycle. The position requires an understanding of QEP’s business processes.|
- Maintains up-to-date competency in ECC 6 / IS-OIL specific to PRA, and other relevant integrated SAP modules and sub-modules such as FI/CO and JVA.
- Performs hands-on PRA configuration, functional documentation, testing plans and results tracking, system documentation, and producing training materials.
- Collaborates with configuration and development resource to bring functional requirements to realization.
- Using standard SAP-supplied tools, troubleshoots and drives to resolution application issues.
- Extensively coordinates with Business Process Owners and other IT resources in delivering and supporting SAP solutions.
- Guides the business in utilizing SAP functionality to the best extent possible, and involves review of business processes and system integration challenges.
- Prepares detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Provides post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
- Provides interim legacy financial application support as needed, focused on ultimately consolidating to SAP.
- Prepares project related documentation (object designs, business rules, technical information etc) during all project stages.
- 5+ years hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP
- Familiarity with PRA-relevant modules FI/CO, JVA and their integration with PRA
- Familiarity with fundamental SAP landscape and development lifecycle
- Expertise with LSMW, SAP Query, ABAP a plus
- Strong familiarity with general accounting principles with emphasis on revenue accounting
- Strong familiarity with production accounting
- 2+ full lifecycle SAP project implementations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities