|Reference # : ||17-04945
||Title : ||Automation Tester 3|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/19/2017 / 01/19/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Automation Tester 3|
Contract to Hire (Please specify candidates asking salary on submittal form)
CBP Clearance (called a CBP BI) required
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking for an Automation Tester to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to provide technical expertise in design, development, deployment, and maintenance of software applications. This position requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player who is comfortable with managing multiple tasks and responsibilities. This position will be located in northern Virginia.
The qualified applicants will become part of Northrop Grumman's team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) suite of computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPD supports a broad range of complex business systems which are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel.
• Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical and performance requirements
• Executes test scripts during internal system testing
• Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate
• Performs retesting and regression testing
• Documents test results for incorporation into Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix
• Provides support to client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality
• Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs and procedures using the testing tools.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Position requires the individual to pass a CBP background investigation.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field with 5+ years of experience or equivalent experience (3 years with Masters; 0 years with PhD.
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years of direct relevant experience
• Must have knowledge and experience working with and supporting the development of an overall test plan and tailored test plans for each release
• Must have knowledge and experience developing automated test scripts and working with one or more of QTP, Client-UFT, Selenium, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit
• Must have familiarity with writing database scripts for backend validation
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence.
• Prior experience with CBP or current CBP BI