|Reference # : ||17-04751
||Title : ||Business Systems Analyst ? COBOL Focused|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/13/2017 / 03/13/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Business Systems Analyst – COBOL Focused|
POSITION OF PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Salary - $80K / yr
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with COBOL experience to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Eagan, MN. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman's ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams.
This position will interact with customers and team to complete initial and ongoing analysis of requirements for multiple applications on mainframe and other systems. You will interact with customers on initial analysis of requirements documents and be responsible for keeping the team on track with workload and resource assignments.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead evaluation of processes and analysis of functions in support of business information systems
• Work under limited supervision
• Designs, develops, maintains, and recommends changes to processes in support of business information systems.
• Works closely with the software development teams to understand system solutions.
• Develops testing strategies to ensure deliverables meet customer requirements.
• Leads and participates in highly complex projects with US Government Client customers, managers, end-users.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• MUST have a Bachelor's Degree in information systems, business, computer science, or related field and a minimum 10 years experience.
• Knowledge of software tools to manage application development and testing (especially Client ALM and Selenium)
• Knowledge of COBOL and Mainframe tools (FileAid, CICS, JCL, Expediter, ViewDirect, Ctrl-D, Ctrl-M)
• Ability to write and understand test scripts
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Ability to articulate technical solutions to various technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to lead a team to complete projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with teams and senior management
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Background in application testing and knowledge of software testing best practices.
• Familiarity with Incident and Change Management tools such as ServiceNow.
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum management tools such as VersionOne.
• Local to the Eagan, MN area, no relocation assistance provide