|Reference # : ||17-05055
||Title : ||Sr Tech Mgr-Apps Prog (Sr Front End Leader)|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||11/16/2017
| Description |
Manages a function or unit within the technology environment. Manages associates and makes all decisions on personnel actions including staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making. Supports multiple systems through maintenance, modification and problem resolution to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations. Manages multiple applications/development projects, or single major complex initiatives if a small area of the development function. Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects. Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly. May provide expertise in determining the strategic technical direction and system architecture for initiatives. Provides input on policy issues. Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
- Experience with CSS PreProcessors
- Must have the ability to work in, and lead a team
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
- Must be able to lead & collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Must be able to present on the initatives of the group and help influence/evangelize new groups to adopt our tools and best practices
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available? Yes, regional
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: Backfill
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? Yes
Who does this position report to? Sr Tech Manager
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Expert Level of SCSS & OOCSS Experience with Node.js
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
- Expert Level of SCSS & OOCSS
- Experience with multiple JS frameworks (ex: React, Polymer, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience designing large scale UI eco-systems/architectures