|Reference # : ||17-04991
||Title : ||Oracle Forms Developer/Java, J2EE|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/01/2017 / 05/01/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Oracle Forms Developer/Java, J2EE|
3-6 months CTH Salary - $105K / yr
POSITION OF PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Oracle Forms Developer with Java and J2EE Experience to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Eagan, MN. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities. This position is part of the Northrop Grumman's ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Working with other programmers and specialists on assigned Documentum and other software projects.
• Working with a support team to enhance or modify software applications.
• Preparing and recommending plans to improve software performance.
• Providing technical support and assistance on problems that might otherwise need to be referred to manufacturer's technical representatives.
• Evaluating and making recommendations relative to data processing proposals submitted to the Postal Service
• MUST have Bachelor's Degree in a business, computer science, information systems or related field.
• Minimum of 10 years related experience.
• Experience developing applications using PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Databases, Oracle Forms and Reports, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Visio.
• Developing and maintaining Java/J2EE frame work.
• Experience creating and maintaining, process flows, and system and testing documentation as necessary.
• Familiarity with UNIX scripting, performance tuning, database queries, and running UNIX operating systems, databases and web technologies is required.
• Four plus (4+) years working with Java/J2EE, JSP, and object oriented concepts.
• Expertise with the Eclipse IDE and related Java build tools and techniques.
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
Candidates with the following se skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Demonstrated experience across all phases of lifecycle development.
• Ability to work directly with the customer via email, meetings, telephone calls, and various other communication methods.
• Familiarity/experience with Agile software methodologies
• Experience across multiple IDEs and Java containers