|Reference # : ||17-05094
||Title : ||Oracle Enterprise Manager Administrator|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||7 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/21/2017 / 05/21/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Oracle Enterprise Manager Administrator|
CTH Salary - $85K / yr
US Government Client Clearance Required
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Enterprise Manager Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in RALEIGH, NC. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities. This position is part of the Northrop Grumman's ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams.
The qualified applicant will become part of the team of database administrators and provide technical services to support the application development, database production support and various requirements for distributed technical support throughout the enterprise.
The OEMAdministrator will be Responsible for the design and engineering of the Oracle Enterprise Manager solution for a large enterprise. This includes working with the production monitoring team to transition this solution into production. This individual will also research new technologies within industry to present to the customer.
• Bachelor Degree and minimum 6 years experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
• Minimum of 7 years of Oracle experience.
• Must have a deep understanding of Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM) 12c/13c, command line and GUI with at least 1 year experience as an EM administrator.
• Previous experience with Enterprise Manager 12c to monitor targets other than Oracle databases and database hosts
• Be able to implement, configure, maintain, support and administer EM 12c
• Experience configuring, installing, deploying, and maintaining EM Agents
• Understand EM 12c plug-ins, management packs, and extensions
• Be able to install, configure, and recommend best options for implementing system technology
• Articulate monitoring and management of technologies via EM 12c to customers and stakeholders
• Maintain good relationships with various groups such as database, application, security, and storage to ensure monitoring baselines and recommended monitoring approaches are up to date and valid
• Able to work responsibly as a member of a team by assisting team members, accepting individual accountability, and always finding ways to help the team improve
• MUST be flexible and willing to work overnights and weekends on occasion.
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
• Local to the RDU / Research Triangle area (this position does not provide relocation assistance)
• Experience with Dataguard and ASM
• Oracle certification strongly preferred