|Reference # : ||17-05153
||Title : ||Data Architect|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/05/2017
| Description |
Role: Data Architect
Duration: 12+ months
Work: Onsite M-F
Interview: Phone & WebEx
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Provides guidance on data architecture matters.
- Experience with data modeling in both Relation and non-SQL databases like MongoDB
- Ensures that industry-accepted data architecture principles, standards, guidelines and concepts are integrated with those of allied disciplines and coordinated roll-out and adoption strategies are in place.
- Implements programs to achieve competitive advantage.
- Oversees enterprise-wide modeling efforts.
- Stays apprised of best practices for physical design for at least two major Database Management Systems platforms on the technology tool stack and ensures this knowledge is reflected in work practice documentation.
- Ensures cross-team collaborations are in place to support an integrated approach to sharing across technical disciplines.
- Ensures that a governance process is in place to support effective modeling tool usage.
- Develops a formal portfolio of data architecture services.
- Ensures Data Architecture work is part of the overall process of developing concepts, defining formal projects, planning and initiation of projects.
- Experience in creating medium to large-scale enterprise logical data models using normalization techniques..
- Experience with data modeling tools.