|Reference # : ||17-04248
||Title : ||Scrum Master / Team Lead (J2EE Development)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/19/2017 / 12/18/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Scrum Master / Team Lead (J2EE Development)|
Seeking a Scrum Master / Team Lead to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Work will be conducted in Fairfax, VA.
The qualified applicant will become part of the DoD program. The DTS program provides travel booking, expense management, and travel data analytics to the Department of Defense (DoD). Throughout the project, the team will be working closely with the DoD customer to prioritize functionality, structure sprints, and deliver rapid iterations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
-- Defines requirements and user stories.
-- Develops system, interface, and software configuration specifications.
-- Develops training materials and project documentation
-- Oversees requirements, design, test, installation, operation, and maintenance of system integrations.
-- Key member of agile sprint team for sprint planning and backlog management.
-- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for Department of Defense (DoD) business systems.
-- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
-- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition to translate customer requirements into software specifications and user stories.
-- Supports system testing and collaborates with customers to derive success criteria and production requirements.
Basic Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's degree in technical field and 5 years of related experience (or 3 years with a Master's).
• Must have previous experience with Agile software development and Agile methodology.
• Must have previous experience interacting with senior level customers including development of customer presentations, schedules, backlog management and priotization, and risk/action item tracking.
• Must have previous experience with deriving user stories, requirements, design, development and testing of system integrations.
• Must have previous experience with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project).
• Must be a US citizen.
• Scrum Certification Knowledge of XML, JSON, OAuth authentication, web services, APIs.
• Knowledge of DoD security requirements including DIACAP and FedRAMP certifications.
• Knowledge of DoD travel policies and regulations.
• Experience customizing web based travel applications.
• Skills and experience in production application support.
• Experience working between a software development and production team to maintain test and production environment.
• Able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, a fast learner and self-starter.
• Able to demonstrate strong independent problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills; able to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled dates.
• Excellent written and communication skills and be able to work independently and within groups.