Job Description :
Hadoop Cloudera Administrator
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- 3-4 years of expert level hands-on experience managing Hadoop Clusters ? Cloudera
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the Hadoop Cloudera Clusters
- Strong background in Cloudera security features including Kerberos, Data Encryption, Data Redaction.
- Prior LDAP integration experience with Cloudera Platform
- Candidate should assist in performance tuning and troubleshooting issues
- Strong Linux skills (including Bash shell scripting)
- Strong understanding of Hadoop in the Cloud (AWS)
- Must be familiar with enterprise level change management procedures.
- Mentoring new Hadoop Administrators
- Strong communication and collaboration skills