|Reference # : ||17-04601
||Title : ||Business Systems Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/17/2017 / 02/16/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Business Systems Analyst|
3-6 months CTH Salary - $80K / yr
Position of Public Trust Clearance
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Eagan, MN. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman's ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams.
This position will interact with customers and team to complete initial and ongoing analysis of requirements for multiple applications on mainframe and other systems including the development of Java applications. You will interact with customers on initial analysis of requirements documents and be responsible for ensuring your teams are on track with workload and resource assignments. We are looking for past Agile experience, especially VersionOne.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead others engaged in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation activities in developing/maintaining business information systems.
• Perform research, analysis, design, development and implementation of existing and proposed business information systems, develop requirements, specifications and identify solutions that achieve optimum performance and cost effectiveness.
• Perform project management activities such as estimating, planning work, and scheduling tasks.
• Facilitate and assist in the definition of project scope, including creation of User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, Product Backlogs, Defect Backlogs, Release Plans, Backlog Prioritization, as well as identifying key dependencies and risks.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's Degree in information systems, business, computer science, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience. Four additional years of experience can be substituted for degree.
• Previous Agile experience, especially with VersionOne
Ability to lead a team to complete projects.
• Experience with Java and Java development teams.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Databases including setup and inquiries
• Working knowledge of JAVA/WebSphere
• Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with teams and senior management
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Local to the Eagan, MN area, no relocation assistance provide