Testers, Mason , OH
Roles & Responsibilities: - Tools experience: Rational Integration Tester, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, XML Spy, Load Runner, JIRA
· Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
· Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
· Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of test services.
· Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
· Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
· Elicit & understand SOA testing requirements.
· Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
· Report and document defects found during test cycles. Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
· Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
· Good Analytical skills
· Healthcare domain knowledge
· Testing web services designed to function in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment is highly desired
· Database testing experience
· Must have worked on Agile projects
· Tools experience: Rational Integration Tester (PREFERRED), SOAP UI, POSTMAN, XML Spy, Load Runner, JIRA