|Reference # : ||17-04864
||Title : ||Data PM|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/09/2017
| Description |
Data Project Manager
We are seeking a Senior Data Project Manager for a 6-12month contract engagement (potentially longer for the right individual). A successful candidate will be expected to provide project management expertise and manage approved projects under the PMO structure and deliver them on-time and on-budget. You will be working directly with Business Operations, Data Services, and Development Teams to guarantee accuracy and appropriate availability of foundational data elements (Customer, Vendor, Employee and Pricing). These data elements are the basic building blocks within our operational and ERP systems. You must also be able to effectively communicate with individuals ranging from highly technical to executive leadership.
- Determine data needed to be collected and the appropriate data resources to support project activities.
- Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data collection processes and procedures.
- Establishes data quality standards and works with various teams to ensure standards are met.
- Ensures quality data collection techniques are established and implemented.
- Ability to follow a formal PMO process.
- Coordinate schedules (meetings, testing, training, and implementation) and establish key milestones.
- Identify resource requirements and acquire the appropriate resources in a timely manner to support project activities.
- Track and report project status to the PMO and impacted stakeholders.
- Previous data experience is a must
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years of experience managing IT Projects from initiation to completion
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Project Management or Business Technology preferred; combination of education and equivalent work experience considered in lieu of degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred or similar work experience
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and own all aspects of the project
- Ability to build rapport with all stakeholders quickly
- Ability to work in a fast paced, "think on your feet? team environment
- Ability to handle and mitigate stressful environments
- Proven technical & project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Visio
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar ERP experience.
- Data Warehouse integration