|Reference # : ||21-00583
||Title : ||Instructional Designer I|
New York, NY
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/18/2021 / 01/17/2022
| Description |
|Title: Instructional Designer - Sales Training|
Duration: New York, NY
Location: 12 Months
Serve as a strategic instructional development resource and advisor.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Learn & Development staff and product subject experts to develop learning solutions for sellers.
- Write training materials, website content, and other materials as needed.
- Identify, define, and validate viable learning paths for sales team.
- Develop and validate quantitative and qualitative assessments for learning programs and deliver training in appropriate formats as deemed necessary, via distance-learning mechanisms and/or by travel to other sales offices
- Define training strategy and mechanisms
- Develop training curriculum
- Execute on rolling out the trainings and courses to the sales teams
- Experience in delivering training to sales personnel.
- Proven Instructional Systems Design ability, with experience in applied cognitive science, design/development of learning solutions, change management, systems development, or organizational development.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to compose all types of writing for varied audiences on demand.
- Background in the advertising industry is a plus.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.