|Reference # : ||20-12435
||Title : ||Marketing Data Analyst|
New York,, NY
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/19/2020 / 01/31/2021
| Description |
|Title: Marketing Data Analyst|
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 4 months
If you are interested in the position please email: Akber.Mirza@nttdata.com
Day To Day:
- Responsible for ensuring a high state of data readiness and execution of data-driven marketing campaigns, this role will be the critical bridge between our marketing strategy and the enabling data and technology needed to execute against it.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the continuous flow of data and quality of data into the marketing technology ecosystem.
- The candidate will be responsible for gathering marketing requirements, help translate and implement technical requirements and test the end product.
- 3 years experience in marketing analytics, with a particular focus on media metrics
- 3 years experience with data visualization and dashboards
- Deep knowledge of subscription and lifecycle marketing, media, measurement and marketing analytics platforms
- Advanced SQL skills; familiarity with Looker a plus
- Advertising testing
- Customer segmentation
- OTT experience preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams
- Understanding of digital marketing, social, and advertising technologies, such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, Social Ad Managers, AppsFlyer, and/or Braze.
- Analyzing, compiling, cleansing, interpreting, joining and staging data.
- Must have prior measurement and analytics experienced
- Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills – particularly within large organizations
- Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines
- Ability of filtering the signal from the noise in datasets.
- Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers
- Ability to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to define metrics, identify requirements and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.