|Reference # : ||20-00470
||Title : ||Lead Java Developer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/17/2020 / 12/31/2020
| Description |
NTT Data Services currently seeks a Lead Java Developer to joins its team in Charlotte, NC
- Develop UI using React JS front end web frameworks
- Collaborate with client team in end to end SDLC phases from requirements to rollout.
- Estimate and size technical scope of work and help determine resource needs.
- Interacts with business analysts, UX, IT and business leadership and supports creation of FSDs, design docs
- Understand the project requirements and proposes solutions that fit within the enterprise framework and standards
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Develop software using Java with Spring products.
- Support development of complex front-end logic.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support client by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- 5 plus years of experience with React JS
- 5 plus years of experience in Core Java / J2EE
- 4 plus years of experience in functional / system analysis
- 3 plus years of experience in data modelling and analysis.
- Experience working with business and technology partners in defining and validating requirements
- Experience with data and processes to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Should have good grip on non-functional areas like performance, scalability studies, human interaction, software ergonomics
- Ability to take initiative and communication skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly articulate, document and communicate problem and resolution plans
- Ability to provide support and resolve issues during non-business hours
- Demonstrated problem analysis and solving skills including complex problems
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education