|Reference # : ||19-14393
||Title : ||Senior Java Developer|
San Leandro, CA
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/06/2020 / 12/31/2020
| Description |
This is a hands-on role with primary focus on analysis, design, and development of complex web applications.
- 8+ years of technology development experience
- 2+ years of experience in design & development of Micro services and third party APIs
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies including developing cloud ready/cloud native applications, involved in application cloud migration
- 3+ years of experience leading technical development teams
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7 + years of Java Web Services experience
- 5+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience including Test driven development and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience to research and quickly learn new technologies, implement design patterns, do proof of concepts
- Demonstrated experience in debugging/tuning application performance application cloud migration
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3 + years of experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- 1+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
- Ability to lead a team of Engineers and Support resources across the world in coordination with multiple partners on large initiatives.
- Good communication skills and experience in working with multiple groups to accomplish tasks.
- 3+ years of experience providing in development for banking customer-facing portals