|Reference # : ||19-14246
||Title : ||Oracle Lead ? Technical Developer|
San Francisco, CA
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/09/2019 / 05/29/2020
| Description |
|Job Title: Oracle Lead ? Technical Developer|
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months +
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
1) 5+ years of Oracle SQL skills including complex joins, aggregations, and reports
2) Strong query performance analytics with ability to optimize complex queries
3) Able to deal with PHI data
4) Experience with querying oracle schema
5) Able to work with dev team to understand data usage
6) Able to work with customer solutions team to understand requirements
7) Work under tight deadlines with minimal oversight
Nice to have:
1) jboss, EJB, Hibernate and java skills, able to run application in Eclipse debugger to capture queries associated with user actions.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.