|Reference # : ||19-13618
||Title : ||UX Researcher|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/16/2019 / 12/15/2020
| Description |
12 Month Contract to Start
As a UX Designer, you will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better. Interaction Designers work on projects that have an impact on the web experience of millions of users. "Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and feature. Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change. " This person should be a hybrid UX Researcher/UX Designer. Ideally would like a UX Researcher that can do UX Design as well.
Top 3 Must have skills:
- Journey mapping, user research/conducting user interviews, mocks, presentation, telling a story.
- Portfolio is required upon submission, looking to see real world examples.
- Bachelor's Degree is required, area of discipline does not have to be in design or research.
- Looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience, will consider someone more junior if they have experience with large enterprise companies, have worked on very complex business designs and have an amazing portfolio.
- Experience in both UX Research and UX Design,
- Experience designing for large enterprises
- Experience designing for very complex business flows.