|Reference # : ||19-13532
||Title : ||Application Security Architect|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/25/2019 / 09/04/2020
| Description |
|NTT DATA's Client is seeking a Application Security Architect with 10+ year Application security experience. Application Security architect is responsible for building solution offerings of Application Security as a service comprising of IAM, Vulnerability Assessment, Monitoring and Secure Code Review for client. Candidate will be responsible for application security solution roadmap, implementation as a consulting stream. Build a relationship with NTT client and act as a COE for application security area. Understand existing and forthcoming security technology consulting services from both a business and technical perspective|
- Assist development teams to scan/test using CheckMarx and AppScan Standard
- Triage the scanned tool report results
- Review findings with appropriate stakeholders followed by categorize the findings (True findings, False positive, etc.)
- Provide remediation guidance for each release after FP analysis.
- Evaluate the risk and communicate with Application Security team, Stakeholders.
- Generate report which includes risk description, impact, risk rating, affected areas and recommendation on how to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Assist stakeholders in remediation of findings
- Re-test to confirm remediation of findings and closeout with stakeholders.
- Generate status reports periodically
- Document critical issues in internal assessment tools
- Able to review code manually to find security vulnerabilities
- 10+ year Application security experience, development background,
- CheckMarx (SAST) and DAST (AppScan) tool implementation experience,
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- be a self-initiator, interact, coordinate and collaborate with teams
- Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA is an added advantage
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.