|Reference # : ||19-13520
||Title : ||Java Developer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||3 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/28/2019 / 06/30/2020
| Description |
|We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer/ Web Designer to join our Team. The ideal candidate should be creative, a quick problem solver, should have excellent communication skills and ability to translate business needs into visually exciting, engaging and easy to use intuitive web pages for end users. Candidate should be able to work with all levels of IT team members.|
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design / Web Design / Computer science or Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience in designing large scale web sites using latest tools and technologies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS/LESS.
- A strong sense of UI/UX design and layout.
- Experience in developing large dynamic web sites, mobile responsive frameworks, wireframes / prototypes and user flows.
- Must be familiar with latest industry standards and software best practices to design modern web sites.
- Experience in developing responsive/device friendly sites with fluid layouts.
- Experience in developing cross platform / browser compatible dynamic web applications.
- Ability to translate design comprehensives into web and mobile standards-compliant HTML/CSS markup.
- Experience with Bootstrap responsive framework.
- Experience with Graphics tool such as Photoshop (or other similar tool) to do image slicing, resizing, optimization and other core images manipulations.
- Experience of web development best practices to ensure browser and device compatibility.
- Experience of developing accessible (ADA compliant) web sites using web accessibility guidelines (WCAG) and testing accessible web sites using accessibility tools like JAWS, Compliance sheriff etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft based development tools and technologies like ASP.Net (Web Forms and MVC), TFS and Visual Studio etc.
- Strong application debugging and troubleshooting skills to quickly identify and fix issues related to UI.
- Strong experience with Visual Design and User Experience and Usability Testing.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with agile software development life cycle.
- In depth knowledge of browser differences and devices.
- Software prototyping experience
- Experience in online style guide driven development.
- Experience with A / B Testing.
- Design wireframes / mockups for visual layout of proposed project pages based on business requirements.
- Build actual web pages based on wireframes / mockups using HTML, CSS, SCSS/LESS, Bootstrap and java script /JQuery and other latest tools and technologies.
- Establish design guidelines, standards and best practices.
- Propose better UI and redesign existing web applications for more enhanced user experience by making them more responsive / adaptive / user and device friendly and cross browser compatible by applying best industry standards.
- Establish standards to manage CSS in best possible way.
- Estimate tasks/effort involved in the design and development of web pages.
- Perform UI testing of the website.
- Incorporate functionalities and features into websites
- Modify existing web pages to make them ADA compliant.
- Work with web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free integration of front end web page with server side code behind.