|Reference # : ||19-13519
||Title : ||Data Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/09/2019 / 12/09/2020
| Description |
- Analyze and Review business requirement shared by the Client.
- Create data mapping. Identify any gaps in data mapping and Business Requirements Document and review with business team and close the gaps.
- Create Functional Specification Document (FSD).Review the FSD with technology team and business team. Incorporate feedback and route the FSD for Project Management Office (PMO) approval.
- Develop logical and physical data model. Review the data model and make revisions based on the feedback from the team.
- Develop the overall technical approach to design the solution and review with the teams to identofy risk.
- Support software using technologies such as Spark, Impala, Unix Shell/KSH, control-M, SQL, Hive, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Create the Deployment and backout gameplan for code deployment to the higher environments like SIT (System Integration Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Production environments.
- Prepare the test plan and test case documents for testing the code and functionality
- Working with the Business Analyst team support UAT testing and obtain sign off
- Support production deployments, validate the code deployments, work with operationteam to kick off autosys job and validate the data
- Participate in daily touch ppoint meetings, set up review meetings, prepare status updates on periodic basis
Minimum Education and Certifications
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analyst role
- 5+ years experience using SAS, Power BI and Oracle PL/SQL
- 3 or more years of experience in the software development methodology life cycle - including business planning, data analysis, process analysis and design, business and functional requirements analysis, use case analysis, system design, development using various tools and techniques, testing, and implementation.
- 3 or more years experience working in and/or dynamic cross-competency teams using a structured project development methodology.
- Nice to have experience using technologies such as Spark, Impala, Unix Shell/KSH, control-M, SQL, Hive.
- Applicants should be able to develop application domain knowledge and provide subject matter expertise as needed over time.
Udergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Graduate degree preferred