|Reference # : ||19-13309
||Title : ||Event Manager|
Mountain View, CA
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/25/2019 / 02/28/2020
| Description |
- The Training Coordinator will be responsible for the operations and logistics of core learning offerings that target Googlers.
- Our team consists of program support folks doing coordination work in the Americas/EMEA, executing end to end logistics to support program managers and learning & development business partners.
- Our coordinators work alongside their internal client groups to organize, streamline, and automate processes.
- The support that coordinators offer is critical to ensuring that programs and events are run smoothly.
- This position may include assignments to multiple programs, assistance with programs within LP or GSL, and aspects of relationship coordination.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various aspects of training programs, logistics, and operations; as required by assigned programs.
- Communicate effectively around assigned programs by building, maintaining, and sharing consistent and specific curricula knowledge.
- Collaborate, analyze and improve programs with suggestions for efficiency and process improvement.
- Obtain transportation to onsite events when needed
- Manage rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs and maintain and update registration information and attendance records.
- Support program managers in various aspects of their program work
- This may or may not include multiple programs and relationship coordination.
- Bachelors Degree in any field (open to strong recent grads)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a coordinator
- Excellent knowledge of Google Apps
- Candidates must have or secure reliable transportation to and from offsite training events.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
- Strong candidates must be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
- Highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Proficiency with spreadsheets
- Prior event planning and execution experience