The individual will be responsible for the following:
Snowflake experience a huge plus
- Work within the clients AWS environment to help design and deploy architecture to support data scientists who are designing, developing and implementing machine learning models using Python and R.
- Will help design and implement architecture to support a sustainable scalable model management and deployment infrastructure including both batch outputs oriented models and real-time integrated model scored implementations
- Will help evaluate recommend and assist with installing of cloud based tools to wrangle data and host and deploy AI models
- Will help build AWS based data stores that meet strict client-specific security standards to support data wrangling, feature generation, and data feeds for AI model scoring
- Familiar with all aspects of provisioning compute resources within the AWS environment.
- Understands various storage offerings and how to utilize them in a development environment, including connectivity between EC2 instances and S3 buckets.
- Assist in the rollout and training of resources on utilizing AWS data science support tools and the AWS environment for the development squads
- Participate in cross squad training events
Minimum of 5 years' experience in the AWS environment
Minimum of 5 years' experience in Python development
Minimum of 3 years' experience with machine learning development and/or model deployment
Minimum of 5 years' experience with SQL and relational database experience
Minimum of 1 year experience with Athena
Minimum of 2 years' experience with cloud hosted data science tools