|Reference # : ||19-12932
||Title : ||Clinical Data Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/11/2019 / 10/31/2021
| Description |
- Basic understanding of Healthcare data/ sources
- Familiar with reporting tools like Tableau, Amalga UIS to assist users to resolve basic issues by educating them and escalating to next level for resolution.
- Generate regular, ad hoc report as per need.
- Build visualizations Reports
- Assist with status updates to keep department manager informed on assigned activities.
- Monitor all internal and external data feeds for systems
- Deliver L2 Support for reports using SSRS and Tableau Desktop
- Faciliatet and co-ordinate Trainings to users.
- Prepare required overview documentation for user trainings.
- Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience with analysis and problem solving skills
- 2+ Years experience writing SQL Queries
- General knowledge of Tableau, SSRS reports.
- General knowledge of IT concepts.
- Effective communication skills for interacting/Trainings with/to end users
- 2 years of clinical experience preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.