|Reference # : ||19-00250
||Title : ||Business Analyst |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||08/16/2019
| Description |
||Enhanced Reliability Clearance
Role and Responsibilities
Our Federal Government client requires a Business Analyst Lvl 2.
They will be responsible for:
Obtain a detailed and impartial options analysis and clearly rationalized recommendation(s) of viable replacement solutions of the existing Records System, including the consideration of various solution types, such as Commercial-Off-The-Shelf systems, Software as a Service (SaaS), and customized system builds.
To obtain a comprehensive business case to support the project, including a thorough options analysis and clearly rationalized recommendations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience developing a minimum of four (4) business cases within the past five (5) years
- Previous experience with the following tasks:
- Collecting data.
- Conducting literature review.
- Conducting interviews.
- Analysing data.
- Synthesising data.
- Conducting financial analysis
- Conducting cost benefit analysis.
- Conducting comparative analysis.
- University and/ or College Degree.