|Reference # : ||19-00244
||Title : ||Solution Architect - Identity and Access Management (IAM)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/16/2019 / 08/30/2020
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English essential
| Security Clearance
|| Secret security clearance required
Our client has a requirement for an IT Security focused Solution Architect with in-depth knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Key deliverables shall include:
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Participate actively in all technical architecture, design and hands-on implementation aspects to ensure that the solutions meet the objectives and align with the defined architectures of the business’ Cyber Security initiatives and vision
- Design and implement working proof-of-concept solutions
- Author conceptual, logical and physical solution architectures and detailed design specifications that meet Cyber Security strategic and tactical objectives while adhering to enterprise architecture standards
- Act as a senior technical leader and provide expertise and guidance for all technical planning and integration activities
- Play an active role in ensuring that the integration of services, data flow, and infrastructure architectures are designed and implemented to meet evolving business/operational requirements and standards for reliability, scalability, and availability
- Perform technical analysis and provide feasibility estimates
- Monitor and analyze application system performance and implement corrective measures and application code changes, as appropriate
- Assist in research and monitor technology developments, industry trends and DevOps innovations to assess their applicability, functionality, and reliability for the business, and recommend solutions that help clients enhance productivity and achieve their business objectives while reducing the likelihood of cyber enterprise risks
- Together with the information technology (IT) community, help refine the business’ future-state vision for Cyber Security solutions; evolve principles, standards, and guidelines and embed processes that are driven by Enterprise Solution Architecture into daily practice
- Help ensure that the chosen solutions are closely aligned with the company’s Cyber Security initiatives and vision.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Security Architecture experience for Identity & Access Management cyber-security solutions
- Demonstrated architecture and hands-on implementation experience in identity and access management cyber-security solutions using technologies such as CyberArk and/or SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - an asset
- Agile methodology experience or designation
- DevOps implementation experience
- Secret (Level II) cleared.
This will require an estimated five (5) days of on-site effort weekly throughout the duration of the engagement. Please note that this is a one (1) year contract engagement with option to extend.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can meet the above-noted list of experience criteria, please submit your resume for consideration ASAP today. One of our consultants will contact you soon with further details and to discuss the opening.