|Reference # : ||19-00124
||Title : ||Senior Software Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date : ||04/10/2019
| Description |
Our Private Sector Client is seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer
What will you do?
- Implement well designed, testable and efficient code according to project requirements and ensuring the following:
- Adherence to the coding standards and guidelines
- Adherence to quality procedures
- Adherence to schedules
Knowledge, Education, Training
- Participate with team members on analysis, design reviews and testing.
- Support in resolution of defects and ensure proper documentation of all activities Perform thorough unit testing and document results.
- Complete peer to peer code reviews.
- Provide inputs and assist in preparation of high level designs.
Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, engineering, science or technology field.
Nice to Have
- 3- 6 years working experience
- Experience in the use of Eclipse, Maven and source control (SVN, Git) tools
- Well-versed in JAVA, J2EE, the use of the Spring and Hibernate Frameworks, design patterns, Web Services and REST-based APIs
- Strong database and query building knowledge across multiple databases like Oracle, PostgresSQL, or DB2
- Good knowledge with Application Servers like JBoss/Websphere/Weblogic
- Automation testing experience (JUnit, Selenium)
- Application development experience in a large enterprise IT environment
- Application development experience in an Agile environment using TDD and / or BDD
- Experience working across operating systems like Windows/UNIX/Linux