|Reference # : ||19-00070
||Title : ||Computer, Website Support|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/18/2019 / 09/13/2019
|Pay Rate : ||C$ 50.00 - 100.00 /Hour|
| Description |
||Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance Required
Role and Responsibilities
Our Government Agnecy requires a website developer
- Performing HTML, OHTML, XML conversions
- Performing web design
- Preparing Word, WordPerfect, PDF, Excel or Quattro Pro Spreadsheets, tables, charts and other documents required for web publishing using applications such as Homesite, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Snag it, etc.
- Performing changes updates and uploads and maintenance of the departmental web sites
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in the last 10 years working in an IT environment performing HTML, DHTML, XML conversions
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in the last 10 years applying WET 4 (Web Experience Toolkit) Templates and Accessibility standards.
Must have a minimum of one year of experience in the last 10 years coding technical reports from Word and PDF to HTML for web postings.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in the last 10 years performing changes, updates and uploads, and maintenance of federal government departmental web sites.