|Reference # : ||19-00039
||Title : ||Senior Project Manager (Level 3)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/20/2019 / 12/31/2020
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Secret Security Clearance Required / Eligible
| Start date
|| March 2019
| End Date
|| September 2020
| Closing date
|| Thursday 31st January 2019
Our Crown Corp client requires a Senior Project Manager to work under the supervision of the Currency Program Manager and will serve as part of the Agency Operations Centres (AOC) Modernization Team.
The Resource will use the client’s standard project delivery methodology to manage assigned projects. He/She will be assigned projects in various stages of the project cycle and will be required to quickly learn the project scope, schedule, status, stakeholders and risks, to effectively manage the projects and see them through to successful completion.
The projects will include:
- the design and installation of a new conveyor system
- the development, testing, and deployment of an upgrade to the existing equipment management system, and
- the completion of the request for proposals for new note processing machines.
This will require an estimated five (5) days of onsite effort weekly throughout the duration of the engagement.
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree / College Diploma in project management, computer science, engineering or a similar discipline
- Minimum five (5) years of recent work experience in project management, including experience working with Agile project management methodology
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and evaluating at least two (2) complex request for proposals (RFPs)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) designation.
If you fit the above profile of skills and expertise and available for this contract engagement, please submit your detailed resume via the application process or email your resume to email@example.com today.