|Reference # : ||19-00023
||Title : ||IT Security Methodology, Policy and Procedures Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/14/2019
| Description |
|TRM Technologies is currently looking for a Security Methodology, Policies and Procedure Specialist for one of their public sector clients.|
- Developing IT security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Reviewing existing security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures and providing advice as to their appropriateness and effectiveness.
- Conducting security threat and risk assessments of IT facilities, application systems and communications.
- Conducting reviews of backup and recovery plans.
- Investigating security incidents and reporting cause and related weaknesses and recommending remedies.
- Designing the security framework and implementing the security components of IT infrastructure required to protect assets and to support application systems.
- Verify that security safeguards for applications, systems, and infrastructures meet the applicable policies and standards
Qualifications and Experience
- MUST have five (5)-year experience within the last ten (10) years providing strategic advice, guidance, and recommendations on an enterprise Information Security Program to senior management within the government of Canada or private industry.
- MUST possess a valid Top Secret Clearance.
- MUST have developing technical Information Security policy instruments within the government of Canada or private industry.
- Must have developing technical Information Security policy instruments within the government of Canada, using NIST or ITSG published standards and guidelines
- Must have experience conducting Information Security assessments
- A degree or diploma in an IT related field is a definite plus but not mandatory