|Reference # : ||19-00022
||Title : ||Senior Project Manager (Critical Infrastructure Projects)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/21/2019 / 05/31/2019
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced / Secret Clearance Required
Our client requires the services of an experienced Senior Project Manager for a four (4) month contract to be based in Kanata, Ottawa, ON.
This is an immediate start opening and requires a capable professional with demonstrable track-record of being able to lead critical Infastructure projects.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinates/directs all the functional groups involved with a pre-defined project, in order to meet all project requirements (time, functionality, quality and cost)
- Leads negotiations with outside service providers Analyzes and makes decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality and making trade-offs as appropriate for each project being managed
- Acts as prime liaison between Innovapost and third party organizations on project related issues or inquiries
- Ensures all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information
- Develops and manages complex project plans to support successful project delivery
- Defines, forecasts, manages, and reports on project resources (capital, expenses)
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Conducts regular status meetings with project team
- Communicates relevant project information to executive and leadership team
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Communicates difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Manages, tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
Nice to Have:
- 10+ years' experience of application development or systems integration project management
- External vendor management experience
- Deep understanding of infrastructure (network and computing components).
- Disaster Recovery implementation experience.
Start Date: 21/01/2019
End Date: 31/05/2019
*Possibility of a contract extension following the initial four month period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a detailed resume with two references attached.
You can submit your details through the job application button, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Suitable applicants will be contacted asap for further discussion prior to submission.
Looking forward to hearing from you.