|Reference # : ||19-00010
||Title : ||Senior Agile Tester (Agile/Scrum)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/14/2019 / 06/30/2019
| Description |
|| Toronto, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced / Secret Clearance Required
Our client has an immediate vacancy for the services of a Senior Agile Tester who has spent the last 1+ years working exclusively in an Agile/Scrum environment, and who has been continually performing the following tasks:
- Reviewing Stories
- Creating and executing Acceptance and Regression Tests
- Executing Accessibility Testing
- Executing cross-browser and cross-platform testing (including mobile)
- Opening Bugs and following up until the bugs are fixed
- Providing status updates to the PM or Scrum Master
- Participating in all Scrum team activities
- Participating in test automation activities.
MUST HAVE ALL the following hands on experience:
- Worked exclusively in the last 1+ years in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Experienced in testing Web based applications
- 2+ years JIRA & Zephyr experience - able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks
- 2+ years Accessibility Testing experience - A major requirement for this job is to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.0 compliant at AA level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Automation testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects, Junit/TestNG.
- Experience with GIT.
Start Date: 14/01/2019
End Date: 30/06/2019
*Possibility of a contract extension following the initial 6 month period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a detailed resume with two references.
You can submit your details through the job application button, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Suitable applicants will be contacted ASAP for further discussion prior to submission.
Looking forward to hearing from you.