|Reference # : ||18-00425
||Title : ||Senior Agile Tester (Manual & Automation)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/14/2019 / 12/31/2019
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced / Secret Clearance Required
Our client requires the services of a Senior Agile Tester who is experienced in both manual and automation testing for a one year contract to be based in Ottawa, ON.
This is an immediate start opening and requires a capable professional with demonstrable track-record of project delivery within the manual testing and test automation areas.
The key responsibilities of the post will include the following tasks:
- Review Stories
- Create and execute Acceptance and Regression Tests
- Execute Accessibility Testing
- Execute cross-browser and cross-platform testing (including mobile)
- Create and execute Automated Tests (Java/Selenium WebDriver)
- Create and execute web services testing (REST and SOAP)
- Open Bugs and follow up until the bugs are fixed
- Provide status updates to the PM or Scrum Master
- Participate in all scrum team activities
- Participate in test automation activities.
- Must have worked for the last 2+ years in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- 2+ years JIRA & Zephyr experience - able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks
- 2+ years Accessibility Testing experience - A major requirement for this job is to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.1 compliant at AA level
- Web services testing experience (REST and SOAP and tools like ReadyAPI)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies.
Overall Skills & Attributes:
- Interpersonal skills, and proven to flourish working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations
- Sharp analytic and problem-solving capabilities that go beyond strict technical expertise.
Start Date: 14/01/2019
End Date: 31/12/2019
*Possibility of a contract extension following the initial 12 month period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a detailed resume with two references attached.
You can submit your details through the job application button, or email directly to email@example.com for consideration.
Suitable applicants will be contacted asap for further discussion prior to submission.
Looking forward to hearing from you.