|Reference # : ||18-00424
||Title : ||Business Analyst (User Experience) |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/17/2018 / 03/31/2019
| Description |
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced / Secret Security Clearance Required
Our Federal Government client has an opening for an experienced Business Analyst with expertise in the field of User Experience Design for an immediate-start contract engagement in the Ottawa/Gatineau locale.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and document all procurement related web content hosted on 12 microsites, 3 platforms, and 1 intranet.
- Perform business analyses of procurement information on the web to identify: content owners, broken links, outdated information, content gaps, redundancies and overlaps, content that requires copywriting/editing for improved quality, content that is not applicable/should be removed.
- Define and document relationships between current web content and touchpoints.
- Evaluate existing web information for search engine optimization.
- Determine a future state procurement content management strategy, in line with user information needs, for the new electronic procurement solution, including an ongoing maintenance strategy for the content in the future.
- Determine a transition state, content management strategy, to support the phased implementation of the new electronic procurement solution.
- Establish usability test criteria with the client.
If you are interested in and available for this immediate start opening, then please submit your detailed resume for consideration via email@example.com.
Applicants with suitably matching expertise will be contacted ASAP with additional information.
We look forward to hearing from you.