|Reference # : ||18-00417
||Title : ||Test Specialist (SAP HCM) - Senior|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/02/2019 / 06/28/2019
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced / Secret Clearance Required
Our client requires the services of a Senior Test Specialist SAP HCM for a six (6) month contract to be based in Ottawa, ON.
This is an immediate start opening and requires a capable professional with demonstrable track-record of testing within the SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) domain.
The Senior Test Specialist (SAP HCM) will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Facilitates communication with the team and with other groups to ensure that testing designs (scripts, data, expected results, etc.) are clearly understood and all testing requirements are met
- Upholds the standards and expectations set forth by management and ensures business' guidelines, strategies and procedures are followed
- Provides updates and status reports to the Test Lead/Test Manager and/or Project Manager as appropriate
- Leads and mentors junior team members and provides input to the Test Lead/Test Manager with regard to team member's performance evaluations
- Works closely with different functional groups to resolve and prevent issues, ensure thorough testing from a business perspective, and understands support issues
- Converts requirements and design documents into a set of test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology
- Adapts to the client and partner requirements
- Analyzes data, recommends improvements and compiles reports based on findings
- Takes responsibility for data entry completeness and accuracy and record keeping of tests completed
- Performs end-to-end and complex functional testing of key business processes using available tools and applications
- Participates in product readiness and release decisions and provides QA sign-off documentation.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in business application and/or software testing required
- Strong experience in analyzing and understanding functional, technical and non-functional requirements in a variety of application environments
- Experience designing, creating, performing, and documenting both functional and technical test cases and scripts
- Experience using and leveraging automated testing tools
- Mandatory Skills ( must have):
- Minimum 5 - 8 years' experience in SAP HCM
- Experience with Test Tools - HP ALM (Quality Centre)/ Zephyr
- Experience with Unionized clients.
Nice to Have:
- Agile Methodology with experience in JIRA
- Experience with AACT - Accenture Audit and Compliance Tool
- Experience with time capture software (WorkForce / Kronos)
- Full fluency in English.
Start Date: 02/01/2019
End Date: 28/06/2019
*Possibility of a contract extension following the initial six month period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a detailed resume with two references attached.
You can submit your details through the job application button, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Suitable applicants will be contacted asap for further discussion prior to submission.
Looking forward to hearing from you.