|Reference # : ||18-00412
||Title : ||Test Specialist SAP (OTC/FICO) - Intermediate|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/17/2018 / 10/25/2019
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced / Secret Clearance Required
Our client requires the services of an intermediate level SAP OTC/FICO Test Specialist for a six (6) month contract to be based in Ottawa, ON.
This is an immediate start opening and requires a capable professional with demonstrable track-record of testing within the SAP OTC/FICO domain.
The SAP OTC/FICO Test Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Works in an Agile scrum environment to create and test user stories or other activities based on the project requirements
- Documents all test results
- Provides daily test updates to QA Lead/Management
- Provides test data to project team or other teams when required
- Performs Integration and end-to-end testing of key business processes using available tools and applications, ensures fixes are tested and verified and the implementation components are tested until QA standards are met.
- Works closely with different functional groups to resolve issues, and ensure thorough testing that meets the scope of the approved test strategy and test approach
- Participates in product readiness and release decisions and provides QA sign-off documentation.
- Upholds the standards and expectations set forth by management and ensures the company’s guidelines, strategies and procedures are followed.
- Available for testing activities for other initiatives based on the internal prioritization and direction from QA Lead/Management.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with SAP OTC and FICO manual and automated tested for 5+ years - i.e. in SAP (Order to Cash, FICO Sourcing Management) Testing
- Experience in running automation scripts and automating manual tests using UFT
- Experience with database queries such as Oracle SQL.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Test Tools HP ALM (Quality Centre) / Jira / Zephyr
- Experience with Performance Testing.
Job Posting Start Date: 21/01/2019
Job Posting End Date: 31/07/2019
*Possibility of a contract extension following the initial six month period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a detailed resume with two references attached. You can submit your details through the job application button, or email directly to email@example.com for consideration.
Suitable applicants will be contacted asap for further discussion prior to submission.
Looking forward to hearing from you.