|Reference # : ||18-00405
||Title : ||Risk Management Specialist (Level 3)|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||01/02/2018
| Description |
|Our Federal Government client has an immediate start opening for an experienced Level 3 Risk Management Specialist for a multi-year contract engagement in the Ottawa/Gatineau locale.|
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Identifying project risks and overall program risks
- Updating the risk database and analyzing all risk information on an ongoing basis
- Managing the development and execution of risk response plans and/or mitigation items as may be required
- Recommending alternative solutions, methodologies and strategies for risk mitigation and management
- Producing risk management plans
- Conducting risk assessments for troubled projects to quickly assess associated risks and recommend courses of action to minimize inherent risks
- Updating and maintain risk databases
- Assisting in prioritization and assignment of risks
- Assisting in the development and/or implementation of risk management plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree OR 3-year College Diploma from a GoC recognized education institution
- 10+ years of experience, within the past 15 years, managing risks associated with the implementation of technology project(s) impacting a minimum of 50,000 users - each project must have a minimum duration of 6 months
- 5+ years of experience, within the past 15 years, in providing risk management and guidance on a combination of public and private sector projects equal to or greater than CAD $20 million per project
- Experience conducting risk analysis on a public sector project involving the implementation of a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
If you are interested in and available for this immediate start opening, then please submit your detailed resume for consideration via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soon to provide additional details.