|Reference # : ||18-00392
||Title : ||Project Coordinator (Level 3)|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||01/02/2018
| Description |
||Enhanced Security Clearance Required
Role and Responsibilities
Our Federal Government client requires a Level 3 Project Coordinator for a 2 year contract with option of 4 additional years.
Qualifications and Experience
- Assist project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users in project coordination and synchronization tasks;
- Provide administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team;
- Assist in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and application and system libraries;
- Track project change requests;
- Maintain and updates relevant project information in manual and electronic files; project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence;
- Use computer tools, aids and system control languages on PCs, minis, and mainframes to perform work;
- Communicate with project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project;
- Produce, maintain and track work breakdown structures and Microsoft Project plans, including milestones, resource allocation, progress, trending, etc.;
- Perform analysis and reporting on project progress and trending;
- Enter project financial information into financial systems, produce project financial reports, and resolve any discrepancies;
- Prepare and maintain master project schedule and sub-schedules, base lining the schedules, providing updates, and supporting work package managers in forecasting realistic completion dates;
- Provide current schedules, briefings and reports to work package managers on a bi-weekly basis and to other stakeholders as required; and
- Review all project documentation, plans, work packages, cost performance data, and schedules to ensure accuracy of planning and progress information.
- University degree or a 3-year college diploma (in any field) from an officially recognized education institution.
- 10 years of experience as a Project Coordinator on projects, where each project must have a minimum value of $20 million
- 10 years of experience in each of the following routine project tasks:
- Developing work breakdown structures;
- Coordinate tasks and deliverables among project team members;
- Developing, maintaining and updating project schedules; and
- Developing project status reviews.