|Reference # : ||18-00306
||Title : ||Independent IT Project Review|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date : ||09/07/2018
| Description |
||Secret Security Clearance Required
Role and Responsibilities
Our Federal Government client requires a Independant IT Project Reviewer to offer consulting advice and review current Government Projects.
They will be responsible to:
Qualifications and Experience
- Reporting to the review team leader;
- Participating in team leader activities, as delegated;
- Reviewing project documentation;
- Attending project group presentations and demonstrations;
- Conducting interviews/workshops;
- Assessing and validating findings;
- Analyzing and developing conclusions and recommendations;
- Integrating findings, conclusions, and recommendations with the results of the other team members;
- Helping to develop the review full report and presentations;
- Assisting with quality assurance of these deliverables;
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of review full report and presentations; and
- Participating in the review post-mortem and lessons-learned analysis.
- Demonstrate experience as an independent project review team member for, at a minimum, one large digital project.
- Experience in interviewing or assisted in conducting interviews of project members including at the Executive Management Level for project information gathering purposes.
- experience as a project team member or review team member for projects where industry recognized best practices for agile project management delivery were used.
- Previous experience working within the Government sector