|Reference # : ||18-00302
||Title : ||Business Analyst (eDocs/GCDOCS)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/06/2018
| Description |
||Secret Security Clearance Required
Role and Responsibilities
Our Federal Government client requires a Business Analyst who has experience in GCDOCS.
They will be responsible to:
Qualifications and Experience
- Provide input in the development of GCDOCS configuration analysis and design
- Create metadata standards for the GCDOCS solution that meet business requirements and are compliant with thebusiness units metadata standards
- Troubleshoot problems, perform analysis and identify IM functionalities to meet clients' requirements
- Provide advice on creation of best practices and training material for the GCDOCs solution
- Provide advice to the deployment plan for the GCDOCS solution
- Provide insights and collaborate with the training team, to enhance the training activities
- Attend meetings and provide input in the creation of a standard folder structure model, standard group and permissions model for
the GCDOCS solution
- Ensure the GCDOCS folder structure meets the approved Enterprise Information Architecture (EIA), records management
requirements and end users' needs
- Create custom metadata for the GCDOCS solution in order to meet specific business units' requirements
- Provide insights for the implementation of the GC IM Common Core requirements and in applying IM Common Core requirements
in the GCDOCS solution
- Provide assistance in implementing the Government of Canada information management standards, policies and guidelines using
the information management tools
- Provide assistance in the creation of test scenarios and testing
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) guidance on applying compliance management and information management principles
- Perform other similar tasks related to this category.
- A minimum of ten years of experience as a Business Analyst within the last fifteen years.
- A minimum of three years of experience, within the last six years, working as a Business Analyst on an Open Text Content Server 10 (or higher) (GCDOCS) project within a Government environment with a minimum of 500 users.
- Experience working with the Government of Canada GCDOCS Gold Build, the Information Management Common Core (IMCC), Information Management policies and standards.
- Experience consulting with user groups and senior management to develop client based solutions for GCDOCS (folders, user groups, permissions, metadata) while respecting the Enterprise Information Architecture (EIA) and Records Management's requirements.
- Experience as a Business Analyst working on an Information Management project where an EDRMS application is being deployed nationally.