|Reference # : ||18-00245
||Title : ||System Administrator |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date : ||05/09/2018
| Description |
||Secret Security Clearance Required
Role and Responsibilities
Our Federal Government client requires a Level 3 System Administrator (Storage Specialist) responsible for the implementation, operation and monitoring of all in-scope Storage Area Networking services.
They will be responsible to:
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a large scale SAN Management Environment with a client base of at least 50,000. The SAN Management Environment must have over 5000 Fiber Channel ports, at least 15 storage arrays and minimum 3 Petabytes of data;
- Experience in coordinating, training and communicating storage activities, including storage plans with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in planning, designing, testing and implementing HDS Tiered Storage Infrastructure solutions that include analysis policies and monitoring;
- Experience in designing and implementing thin provisioning/wide stripping in a Tiered Storage Infrastructure;
- Experience supporting a Brocade Fibre Channel switched environment with a minimum of 60 switches;
- Experience using Hitachi Command Suite and Storage Navigator to create parity groups, disk pools and volumes.
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience with enterprise storage setup, storage virtualization, Storage Analytics, Trend Analysis, Capacity Planning, system administration, including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery scenarios in a large scale Enterprise SAN environment.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience working in at least 3 of these environments: Aix, Solaris, Linux, Unix, Windows, VMWARE, Mainframe.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience virtualizing enterprise external storage arrays using tools such as, but not limited to, Hitachi Command Suite to virtualize VSP, G600, G800, G1000, HUS VM, 3 PAR and NetApp.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience doing Asynchronous and Synchronous Data Replication with such tools as Symmetrix Remote Data Facility (SRDF), True Copy (TC), Hitachi Online Remote Copy Manager (HORCM) and Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR).
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience using, but not limited to, EMC Unisphere for VNX, VMAX as well as File Sharing Appliances using, but not limited to, HNAS, EMC Isilon and EMC Unity.